Saturday, January 8, 2011

Race for the Title

Did you know that Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is warning various charitable organizations against using their trademarked phrase, "race for the cure?" I feel fortunate that I'm only in search of a title, on which note I'd like to seek recommendations for one. This may be a blogging faux-pas but my sole readership in the beginning is going to be friends and family (I heart dailyblogtips.com!), so I can reconcile with it. The two obvious criteria: the title should include the word "art" and also be catchy. All I've got so far is "d'ART board," which isn't perfect but you get the gist. Friends in school, please take this as an opportunity to procrastinate; friends with full-time jobs, be thankful for your employment and help a jobless citizen out. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. D'ART board rules, though I think you should have it as one word. maybe OliviART lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input. I dig OliviART but want to legitimize myself before advertising the blog with an anonymous name. How about ObamART?

    ReplyDelete